Part A – Introduction
CSS Digital / Definitions
https://www.facebook.com/cssdigital – through which CSS Digital provides information.
“Website” means our website at www.cssdigital.co.uk
PART B – Information we may collect from you
5. CSS Digital may collect and process information about you as set out in this Part B.
Sensitive personal information
6. CSS Digital does not collect any sensitive personal information.
Using the Website, Mobile devices and CSS Digital Social Media and Information emails from CSS Digital
7. CSS Digital may collect statistical information via a third party company (such as wordpress statistics and squirrly website optimization, or Yoast SEO) about your visits to the Website and the way that you use it.
PART C – Cookies / Web Beacons / Third Party links
8. CSS Digital does not directly collect information using its own cookies and web beacons.
9. A “cookie” is a small piece of information placed on your device’s hard drive via your web browser. “Session cookies” are temporary cookies which remain on the cookie file of your browser until you leave a website. “Persistent cookies” remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). The “help” button on the menu bar of most web browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser tell you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies. More information about cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
10. A web beacon is a tiny transparent graphic image, often no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel, that is placed on a website or in an e-mail and used to collect information, often in conjunction with a cookie.
11. CSS Digital does not use any of its own cookies.
Third party cookies
12. CSS Digital may allow third parties to collect statistical data about the Website, compiling reports on website activity (e.g. for evaluating usage of the Website).
CSS Digital does not control these third party cookies.
13. Third party stat counters may use web beacons to count the number of visitors to the Website.
CSS Digital Social Media
16. CSS Digital Social Media may allow you to see your friend’s details and contact them. An example of this would be an Event Planner within Facebook. Where this is the case, this function is provided by the social media site provider and not CSS Digital. CSS Digital does not hold your friend’s details and any messages you send to friends via CSS Digital Social Media.
17. CSS Digital manages its own email list which is run on an opt-in basis via a link on our homepage newsletter subscription form.
The CSS Digital e-mail list is not sold to third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time by either clicking on the newsletter subscription form’s ‘unsubscribe from list’ link, or by requesting this in the optional ‘Message’ box on the contact page.
Third party links
18. CSS Digital may contain links to websites which are not controlled by the the CSS Digital website. This might include a link in a third party advertisement. The fact that the CSS Digital website and CSS Digital Social Media provides links to any such website does not mean that CSS Digital endorses that website or any of the services or products it offers. We are not agents for any such websites or advertisers and we are not authorised to make representations on their behalf (unless explicitly stated). CSS Digital is not responsible for the privacy practices of any such websites. You provide personal information to such websites at your own risk and you should check their privacy policies.
Part D – Use made of the information we collect from you
20. The only information used by CSS Digital is statistical to record the number of visitors to the website, their general world locations and pages visited. This information is only used by the CSS Digital Webmaster and team members as a measure of the success of the CSS Digital to reach its audience and monitor on-going interest in CSS Digital.
Information emails from CSS Digital
21. You will only receive emails from CSS Digital if you have opted into our email list as described in section 17 above. You can opt out at any time, as described in section 17 above.
Sensitive personal information
22. If you provide us with sensitive personal information such as that relating to a disability we will use this for the purpose of providing you with access to our facilities.
PART E – How we may share information with third parties
23. CSS Digital will not share any of your personal information with third parties. Occasionally, we may request audience feedback, but any individual feedback will not be used without the express permission of the originator.